Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Where am I?

 Greetings,

So as you can see, I have updated my profile (Long time coming).  Yes things have changed quite a bit.  This week I am going to talk about where I see this blog going and what I intend to do with it as well as where I am now. 

First of all, I want to thank those who actually read this.  As life has changed, so has my ability and freedom to write regularly.  Between work and my desire to spend time with the family, The  blog became a very low priority to the point of almost forgetting about it.  That is going to change.  I have decided that starting next week, I will be posting weekly on Fridays (the first day of my weekend).  This blog will be an amalgamation of my reviews of some of the board games I have played, my current thoughts on the world in general, and perhaps some short stories, depending on my mood.  The last thing I want is for the blog to be a chore, because that will definitely make it go away.  I would also like to hear what you would like me to address.  Any games you want me to review, issues you want to address, or just general questions you would like answered. 

As for where I am now, I am currently working from home and looking forward to getting into the office.  The family is settling in to the new home and I am enjoying the freedom of setting my hours.  I am currently enjoying the life I have and thank you for your interest in this. 

Unfortunately, that is all I have time for now as I do have work to do.  See you next week and as always, Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment