Monday, June 4, 2012

Back on days, posting again.

         I am finally back on days.  This means I will be posting again.  A lot has happened in the last month, most of it good.  In fact, I am finding it difficult to name something negative, so I won't.  I think the biggest thing that has occurred is that I now have a mentor in faith and we have decidedly similar thought processes.  This is a blessing and a wonderment.  We get along surprisingly well and last time we got together we talked for almost 2 hours before we knew it.  It was an awesome experience.  I look forward to the next year as we explore our faith.
        Otherwise, things are going well and I am looking forward to going back to a regular schedule.  I really don't have anything that leaps out at me to post about, but I will post again tomorrow and hopefully I will find something interesting to comment on.
         Thanks for reading and, as always, have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment