Thursday, June 28, 2012

What was I typing? Or ahfalswgljkhdsa

           I've been told that I am weird.  My response is always the same.  What's your point?  I know it, my family knows it, my friends know it, and now you do to.  Actually, anyone who has read any post of mine knows it.  I have a tendancy to overstate stuff, go off the deep end, and just plain ramble.  I can't help it, it just happens.  I'll start typing and the words just flow out.  Sometimes they make sense and others, well, not so much.  What it all comes down to is the simple filling of white space.  Sometimes that is all my blog is.  I fill the white space on the screen with words and sometimes coherent thought (although that tends to happen less often than I would like).
          As you've probably guessed by now, today's post isn't really about anything.  Thoday is one of those random thoughts days.  The kind of day where even I don't fully understand the point of the post or even what I am going to type next.  My philosophy is to just go with it and see what happens.  Kind of like taking a shotgun target shooting.  You save time by tearing up targets with fewer shots than someone with, say,a .22.  Not to mention the boom is slightly more satisfying.  But I digress, then again, I really haven't had a point from the begining, which I guess is the point so I have been on point and I am confusing myself.
         Wow, just wow.  If you can figure out where I am going with this, please leave it in the comments because I am lost.  I think that since I have lost control of this post in a major way, I will stop writing before it gets any more out of hand.  Let me leave you with a final thought (or a first one depending on how you read the post).  Not all is as it seems.  What?  You were expecting something deep and witty?  Did you not read the rest of the post?  Sorry, I didn't mean to fail to live up to your expectations. 
         Thanks for reading and, as always, have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment