Thursday, May 12, 2011

Another random post of nothing.

    As the trip to Italy gets closer, I realize I have a lot to do to get ready.  My wife and I need to pack our bags to make sure we can fit everything and make sure we have everything we need.  We also need to make copies of our important documents, write out what we plan to do, and figure out how we are getting to the shuttle at 0730.  We need to make sure there are enough groceries in the house and that mom is comfortable with how everything works.  We need to hit the bank to get the cash out so we have cash for the trip.  The list just keeps growing.  The good news is that in one week we will be on our way, ready or not.  I am so looking forward to it.  I can't wait.  My wife talks about it at least once a day and we are both so amped up that we are having trouble sleeping.

   On another note.  Last night the boys were horrible.  We put them to bed and I had to go in their room 4 times to tell them to go to bed.  Tonight, when they get home, I am going to try something different.  I am going to put them to work around the house until bed time.  Maybe they will be so worn out they will actually sleep.  I am working out a list of work they can do.  If the weather is nice enough, I think I will have them weed the front yard and maybe the back.  I will work it out. 

   I just wonder what I will be making for supper tonight.  it completely depends on what my lovely wife gets out of the freezer.  We'll see.  Anyway, I really don't have much else to say.  I will try to be a bit more energetic tomorrow and write something deep and profound.  Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment