Monday, May 16, 2011

Random randomness

   I didn't get to do a Friday post last week because blogspot was down.  Anyway, this will probably be my last post for a few weeks while I am on vacation.  It is way early in the morning because I am working the graveyard shift on overtime for some inexplicable reason as it seems I have no actual work to do here.  Oh well, Just means that I spent the night here staring at my computer doing not much of anything.  My mind is staarting to wander and I can't really think of anything worthwhile to say.  I am also finding I am having trouble hitting the darn keys in the right order.  I have already hit the backspace key a few dozen times to correct digital dislexia, you know, where you are typing so fast you manage to swap the order of two letters due to speed or stupidity.  Currently, it is a combonation of the two.  Oh well.  Have fun and remember what it is you are doing.  See you in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment