Thursday, March 29, 2012

Short and to the point, sort of.

           Today is my boy's school conferences.  I think I am dreading them more than my boys are.  I know that they do well for the most part, it is the low areas that scare me.  As a parent, I find that I fear hearing the bad about my boys and it is never as bad as I fear it could be.  I guess I am lucky in that.  I know that I hated conferences as a kid because I knew I didn't meet expectations as often as I should have.  Luckily, my boys do well enough that I shouldn't have that fear.  I still do and it puts my stomach in knots.
           Throw in the fact that the boys have today and the rest of the week off as well as next week for spring break and you suddenly find yourself wondering what you will be doing with them.  You try and plan things and then discover that, between work and other such things, you really don't have time to do much.  Hopefully the weather gets better and we can get them outdoors and doing stuff.
           Anyway, that's about all I have for today.  Thanks for reading and, as always, have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment