Monday, March 26, 2012

Short note of return.

             For those of you out of the loop, I did not post last week due to being out of town to attend my Grandmother's funeral.  It was the first time in about 10 years that my entire family was together at the same time.  Sad that it took the passing of my Grandmother for it to occur, but she would have been proud.  We celebrated her life and were able to share our fond memories of her.  At the same time we were able to catch up with each other and enjoy each other's company.  We also reminded ourselves why we stopped playing hearts with dad (he wins to easily).
           The sad thing is that it took me 4 hours to get caught up enough at work to post this blog.  I still have some other things to do, but I was able to take a long enough break to post this.  Once I am fully caught up, I will start making longer posts, but it may take me a couple of days.
           Thanks for reading and, as always, have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment