Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Diet Done

        Today is a good day.  I made height/weight standards and can now eat what I want for a few months anyway.  In other words, my diet is over.  I now just have to do the actual physical side of the PFA.  Minimums of 27 push ups, 37 Curl ups, and 100 Calories on the bike.  I should be able to pull an easy 150 calories, it's the push ups and curl ups that scare me.  Right now, my back is aching and my shoulder has been acting up again.  You know, the shoulder the Navy doc's looked at and couldn't find anything wrong so they said there was nothing wrong with it.  Oh well, guess I get to live with it.
     At least I get to actually enjoy my meals for a few months.  Christmas, Thanksgiving, you know the good meals?  Not to mention Halloween candy.  I told my wife I get to make chocolate chip cookies today.  If I get out on time.  Maybe I can use that to bribe my boss to let me out early.  Yeah, I'll mention it.  I don't think he's above accepting bribes.  At least I hope not.
      This has been an interesting week for the boys.  Yesterday, my 2 youngest were down with some kind of minor illness.  Mathew was hit the hardest.  He napped off and on all day.  Daniel was down for about half the day, but was feeling a lot better by the time his brothers got home from school.  I may be coming down with it but I hope not.  I hope the worn out and achy feeling I have is due to my diet for the past couple of days.  We'll see. 
       Not much else worth mentioning.  I have a few things I need to do, so I will call it a post.  I look forward to tomorrow's Happy Hump day post.  See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment