Thursday, July 19, 2012

Things to come.

             This is just a short post to let you know where I am headed with all this.  I have decided that my next post will be on a topic that has been bothering me for a while.  I am not going to reveal it until I am done with the research and have figured out what I am going to write.  Just know that I am doing the research and that it will be a bit more fact laden than usual.  The down side of this is that I may not complete it this week, and with school next week, that means that it could be the following week before I post again. 
                No, I will not be posting next week as will be in class.  I have enjoyed posting regularly for you, but I have come to the realization that the quality has been beginning to slip.  Thus, I have decided to opt for quality over quantity.  I will try and give you a time line for each post, but they will not be as often.  Thank you for regularly reading my blog, I just felt that it was time to step up what I was writing.
              Thank you for reading, and as always, have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment