Monday, February 13, 2012

Huh?

            Sometimes I get lost in my head,
            When it starts is something I dread,
             I look at the way sun breaks through the clouds,
            Then I fall off the bench and into the crowds,
             What sense does it make when I lose my way,
             None that I noticed, at least not today,

             At least I'm at home when the medicine kicks in,
            And that's just the silly things that start at the end,
            I'm just kidding, this was all just in fun,
            The truth is just crazy and I gotta run,
            Come visit me some time at the place I call home,
            I'd call but the loony bin hasn't got a phone,

            The truth of the matter is something that's strange,
            I haven't a clue or a home on the range,
            Now that I've got you so thoroughly confused,
            Would you like to buy a Kleenex, slightly used?
            And that's the end of this sordid tale,
            Thanks for reading and have a great day as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment