Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Relations: they're all relative.

           Another Wednesday.  So much is happening that I just can't seem to keep up.  I recently sent a letter home to my church asking for forgiveness for how I lived while I was a member of the congregation.  They should receive the letter in the next couple of days.  As a part of this, I asked my family members for forgiveness as well.  I even emailed a copy of the letter to my sister.  That is when things got interesting.  I received an email from my brother in law.  He was reaching out to me.  The funny thing is, I never really thought about it.  I owe him an apology for ignoring him.  I really didn't mean to, every talk we have had has been an awesome experience and I thoroughly enjoyed them.  It just never crossed my mind to call my sister to talk to her husband.  Why it didn't, I'll never know.  I think that it will be the start of a great relationship.  Now comes the fun part of figuring out each other's schedules (we are 2000 miles apart) so that we don't interrupt each other at work.  I look forward to it.
            I find myself wondering where to go next with this.  I find that the research I was planning on doing for the upcoming elections is going slowly (read as, I haven't started yet).  Every time I tell myself I am going to start, I end up staring at the computer trying to figure out what to do next.  Oh, well.  Anyway, I really haven't got much to say. 
            The pretty much sums up things today.  Thanks for reading and, as always, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment