Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Just another day

      An update from this weekend.  My friend who had the problems with his bathroom got word from his insurance agency.  Seems they are going to pay him for doing the repairs the same as if he got a contractor.  Good news as the repairs are going to be a bit more costly than first thought.  The good news is, even though I still have a cold, I am feeling s bit better than I was yesterday so I may be able to go over tonight and help him finish.  Hopefully I can get this done right and quickly.  Right is more important than quick, I do the first and hope the second follows.

    So last night My wife got a night out with the ladies.  She had a good time and I spent some time with my boys.  I really need to do that more.  I also need to figure out what I am going to do with all these days I am building up.  I am almost to a week.  Doesn't matter.  I'll figure something out.
 
     I started reading "the Case for Christ" by Lee Strobel a few days ago and have found him to be very straight forward and concise with his writing.  He does a wonderful job of bringing the arguements araginst Christianity to light and correcting misconceptions and putting the facts straight.  He uses both secular and Christian sources to ensure that the whole case is presented and thus render a sincere verdict.  I highly recommend reading it as well as his follow up "A Case for Faith" in which he answers many of the biggest objections to Christianity.  I was able to follow the arguements without any problem and believe that anyone who reads them with an open mind can't help but believe.  I would like to hear any other thoughts on it.

    Well, I think that ends today's post.  Not much else to say.  Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment