Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Colds and the ability to concentrate.

         Ever have one of those days that just jumps up and grabs you by the nose and refuses to let go.  Today is such a day for me.  I have a cold that is killing me right now.  To make it even more interesting, I didn't get my coffee this morning due to my forgetfulness last night (I forgot to set my coffee maker to auto-brew).  In other words, if the rest of today goes like this morning did, it is not going to fun at all.  I also have AWANA tonight.  That should be fun.  A cold with a ton of kids going nuts.  Every Wednesday I get a new respect for teachers and I only run the games. 
       I really am having trouble focusing so I think I will just end this early today.  I apologize for the shortness of it and, hopefully, I will feel better tomorrow.  Have a great day and keep on moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment