Thursday, November 3, 2011

Current events in my life. Short.

       So things just got interesting.  I found out today that, due to civilians messing with their schedules, my shop is now going into rotating shift work.  This means that I am going to Graves for 2 months.  It would have been swings for a month then graves for a month, but I had to change it so I could maintain my role in the upcoming play I am involved in.  So now, I will be changing which shift I work each month.  Yay.  All because a bunch of civilians decided to take a weird schedule that required extra coverage and no one wanted to go to other shifts.  Gotta love being a surge volume. 
      On a happier note, I will get off early today to go to my sons parent teacher conferences.  Hopefully things go well.  Then I get a 4 day weekend so I won't have to go back to work until graves Tuesday.  Should be fun.
      I won't be making another post until Tuesday for this reason.  Granted it will be closer to early Wednesday morning, but I will post then.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment