Thursday, November 17, 2011

Last of the week.

           Due to my schedule, this will be my last post for this week.  I have to say that this has been an interesting day.  I was allowed to go home early last night and thus woke up around 10am.  Needless to say, tomorrow will be interesting as I will have to stay awake until the middle of the afternoon.  Should be interesting.
           Speaking of interesting things, we had proof today that the occupy wall street movement is filled with idiots.  Today, they decided that since they were being ignored by the rich people, they would inconvenience everyone else.  Makes sense, I mean, if you represent people, what better way to show your support than to cause a traffic jam and make sure the 99% that you represent are late to get home for dinner.  Yup, that is exactly what they did.  During the afternoon rush hour, they moved their protest to a heavily traveled bridge and blocked it for an hour, cause we all know that the 1% drives in rush hour traffic in uncomfortable vehicles while their family waits for them to bring home dinner.  At some point, they will have to realize that they are hurting more people than they are helping.  They certainly aren't putting any effort to find jobs.  Amazing how the movement started at the 2 year point of the recession, almost to the day their unemployment benefits ran out.  OK, I have ranted on that enough.
            I am so looking forward to Saturday.  We are going over act 2 again (my favorite act) and spending some time working on the musical numbers.  I really need that.  We are only 2 weeks away from opening night.  I am so excited.  My wife has our tickets and the boys are excited as well.  Should be fun.
           I am running out of things to talk about so I think I will end this one early tonight,  I have been going long for the last couple days so I will just end this one tonight.  Thank you for reading and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment