Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Only 3 days till opening night, Uh oh.

           This has been a heck of a week so far and only promises more to come.  This is the final week of rehearsals for the musical and things are going slowly.  The last 2 days have been less like a rehearsal and more like a drawn out test of in place systems.  Granted we need the tests, but it does little for the work on the play.  If all goes well, tomorrow night we should be able to run through the play in its entirety tomorrow night with lights and sound on stage with all the props for the first time.  I hope it all goes well, otherwise, we could be in trouble since we have the full dress rehearsal with make up the following night and opening night the next night.  Did I mention that I am a bit nervous?  I hope it all goes well.
              Well, I am a bit frazzled at the moment and am having trouble thinking straight (most likely due to the nerves and lines running through my head), so, for that reason, I will close this out.  As always, thank you for reading and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment