Thursday, December 1, 2011

Short and .... what was I saying?

           So close and yet so far, that is how this musical is feeling right now.  We are so close to having a complete show and yet it feels like we are so far away.  I am nervous and a bit anxious.  The bugs to work out are fewer, but we still have them.  Tomorrow is essentially our first show even though we are calling it a rehearsal.  We will be in full make up and costume and we will have an audience made up of all those who will be serving during the shows and thus be unable to attend as members of the audience.  I guess I have just learned how to hide my nervousness.  Hopefully I can work through it.  I do have to give a shout out to Mr. Warbucks as he has been an inspiration and source of strength to me through out this.
            On a different note, work is going well.  Not much going on so I have time to catch up on some training and other work I haven't been doing.  It is amazing how things tend to pile up when you aren't paying attention.  For some reason I just don't get, I seem to be falling behind again.  Oh well.
            I think my posts will remain short for a while longer, I just can't seem to get the show out of my head.  Not that I am complaining about it.  It's a good thing to have in my head at this point in time.  I will write as I can, but don't expect anything witty or longer for a while.  As always, thanks for reading and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment