Friday, December 2, 2011

Notes on our first full dress rehearsal.

           Wow, What a high!!  That was a great rehearsal.  True, there were a few minor, and I mean minor, hiccups, but nothing we can't fix for tomorrow's show.  Even the audience we had was awesome.  So much energy in one area.  I am so looking forward to the actual show tomorrow night.  The only downside is how fast I have to get out of my costume and make up to go to work.  I am still buzzing from it.  Now opening night jitters are a coming down the road.  Bounce, bounce, bounce.  Wow, what a ride!
           I know I have a few minor things to work on, I missed one line and was a tad late on a cue, but otherwise, things went well.  I am so amped up, I can't even think straight enough to write on anything else.  Guess that's a hint that I should stop writing for tonight and let you all go.  Enjoy yourself and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment