Friday, December 9, 2011

A little of this and a little of that.

           Amazing how time flies sometimes.  I managed to finish a few things I was doing and suddenly it was 3am.  That's when I realized I hadn't done anything with my blog.  Oops.  So here goes.  First off, we did another show tonight and it went really well.  Once again, we had a sold out house and a great audience.  The entire cast was energized and lifted by them.  We are getting this down and there are getting to be fewer mistakes and we are getting things together.  In all it went well.  Looking forward to tomorrow night's (I guess it is actually tonight).
          I have been having an interesting week at work.  not a lot going on, but what is going on is, critical and keeping us here.  Unfortunately, this means there will probably be overtime, which means I may end up working again this weekend.  I certainly hope not, but you never know.  We are getting closer to the stand down which is good and I am looking forward to it.
         Since next week will be my last week before I take a couple weeks off for Christmas and New Years, I plan on doing a theme next week.  I would like it to me something related to Christmas and the Christmas season, I just don't know what.  Thus, I give it to you.  If you have an idea, please, post it in the comments.  I redid my permissions so you aren't required to have an account to post (I just moderate the comments to prevent stuff I don't want my kids to read from getting on here).  Or you could give it to me in person if you happen to run into me.  Thanks in advance for any suggestions. 
           I really don't have much else to say.  I just want to thank you as always for reading.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment