Friday, December 2, 2011

Opening night: Full house and an awesome performance

           Great show tonight.  Lots of energy and a full house.  It would have been the perfect night.  Then I came to work and found out I have overtime this weekend.  So, now instead of going home after Saturday and Sunday's performances, I get to go to work.  Such is life and it just keeps going.  It could be worse I suppose, I could work with people who aren't willing to let me show up a little bit late.  At least I still get to do the show. 
           Well, I really don't have much else for tonight, just hope that I can get through these next couple of weekends without to much trouble.  We shall see.  I really need to arrange some help for the guys I do the table with so he isn't stuck doing it by himself every night.  I feel so bad about it.  Oh well.
          Just want to give a shout out to my fellow cast members, make up and costume personnel, backstage help, and orchestra members.  Great show with 6 more to make it even more awesome.  Look forward to it.
         Well, time for me to end this as I see I am starting to repeat myself.  As always, thank you for reading and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment