Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tired, unwired, and whatever, It doesn't have to rhyme.

           Today, I found out the show is sold out.  Not just a couple shows, every single one.  Not a seat left.  Absolutely amazing.  I am really looking forward to it.  5 shows left.  I couldn't be more thrilled.
           Now that I have covered the news, I will continue with my regular post (not that there is anything regular about my posts).  I am yawning and tired for some reason.  I got a decent amount of sleep today, so I have no idea why I just want to curl up and go to sleep.  The problem is, I have to stick around and go to duty section muster then quarters.  At least I have a lot of stuff to keep me busy.  I just wish I could figure out a better way to stay awake. 
           I just looked at the calendar and realized that I have 17 days until Christmas and I haven't bought a single present.  What is wrong with me.  I used to have my Christmas presents bought, wrapped, and hidden by this time.  I guess, over the years, I have just gone shopping later and later.  Next thing you know I will be shopping December 26 and celebrating Christmas on New Years.  At least I finished the Christmas letter.  Now I just need to figure out how many people to send it to.
           Since it looks like I am starting to cover a dozen random topics to no good end, I think I will just call it a night on this post.  Have a great day and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment