Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A quick update and not much more

  So I decided to skip manic Monday this week because Monday was the fourth and I really don't feel like ranting right now.  It may have something to do with the fact that I just spent an hour crawling around in a hot tank and am tired and sweaty because of it.  Or it may not be, I don't know.  Anyway, I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July and still have the same number body parts you started with and haven't lost any use of them.  My family survived, mostly.  Turns out my second came down with Strep on the fourth.  I took him to the doctor this morning and got it confirmed and got him meds.  The poor boy didn't even get any of the ice cream I made.  Other than that, is was a great weekend.  I thin this will end today's notes as I am tired and really don't want to write any more.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment