Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Whatever

   It is official, I am back on days.  Now I can deal with all the crap I need to after work instead of trying to fit it in before I go.  Makes it good, kinda.  Now I have to figure out how to make the rest of this week work.  We'll see.  As of right now, I am supposed to go in tomorrow.  However, I am currently at work and may end up working the entire shift as one of the civilians got odd shifted.  We'll see what happens. 
    Now that I got that taken care of, I will try to think of something else worth talking about.  We are trying to plan this weekend and I think we are going to try to go to Belfair State park.  It is a new park for us so we'll see how it works.  Anyway, the boys are excited and we are going to figure it out.  Not much else to say today, so I will let it go.  Have a wonderful day, and try to keep smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment