Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Short due to distraction

            The saga of the septic system continues.   The septic guy came yesterday and pumped out the tank.  He then informed us that we would have to have our septic system replaced prior to selling the house.  That's money we really don't want to spend, unfortunately we are going to have to.  I just hope the estimate comes in with a decently small number.  It's in God's hands so we will wait and see what he says. 
             As you can tell, things are pretty interesting right now.  I can't top that for a topic today and really don't want to go into further details.  I am stuck on that one thing and that is not good for what I want my blog to be.  And for the record, I have no idea what I want my blog to be, I just know what I don't want it to be.  I don't want it to be a place where I air all my problems and troubles in excruciating detail.  A brief mention and maybe asking for prayers will be sufficient.  I really want this blog to be about issues and things other than complaints that hold no interest for those not in the family.
            Well, thanks for reading and, as always, have a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment