Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Short Pointless post

           It was an interesting weekend.  It has snowed off and on and none of it stuck.  We got our shopping done and managed to spend a little time with the boys.  Unfortunately they got sick Saturday so we missed church on Sunday.  In all it was interesting.  Today is interesting because it is snowing again, but this time it looks like it may actually stick around.  Tomorrow should be interesting.
         I really am at a loss as to what to say.  I really don't have any issues pressing me other than what I pointed out last week.  Luckily, we have the means to take care of our issues, we just haven't acted on them yet.  I really don't have a lot to say on top of that.  I will do some research or something and maybe have a decent post tomorrow, provided I don't get a snow day.  Anyway, have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment