Thursday, January 26, 2012

Voting part II: Where do we go from here

           After reading yesterday's post again, I realized I have no clue what is important to you, my readers, in a candidate.  So, I will allow you to direct my research as much as is possible.  Currently I plan on researching the candidates stance on the military (pay, size, direction), how they voted in the past (along party lines or for the country), and current promises.  If you want to see me research something beyond this, let me know either in person, or in the comments (I prefer the comments as it gives me a written record and the comments are open to all).
            Now to today's post.  I was going to write about military pay and how it is less than it should be, but I decided against it since I know most of the people who read this, either support the military, served in the military, or just couldn't care less otherwise.  With that in mind I decided to delete all I had written (and it was a lot) and go with a follow up to yesterday.  As I said above, I am looking for input as to what to research.  I would also like to add, who to research.  Obviously, I will be researching the presidential candidates and the candidates and issues for my area (Bremerton, Kitsap county, Washington State), but beyond that, I really am not sure what it is you might be interested in.  There are 9 Months until the election, so now is the time to start looking.  If my research takes less than a month, then I will post it when I am done, otherwise, I will only spend a month researching.
            Remember, it may be your right to vote, but if you waste it by voting for who ever is prettiest, you may not get much more than a pretty face. 
            Thanks for reading and, as always, have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment