Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Another Short one

          Today is free military day at the local county fair.  Should be interesting.  We are going to try to go and see how long we last.  We usually leave early as the kids get worn out.  Maybe this year we will get to see the bull riding.  I doubt it, but maybe.
          The thumb is feeling a little better, but the fact that it has a huge bandage on it means I can't use it and have to hold it in an uncomfortable position while I type.  I should be able to reduce the size of the bandage in a week or so and I will return to my normal posts then.  In the mean time, I apologize for the shortness and lack of content.  I really do feel bad that I am not posting more detailed posts (for lack of a better word).  Anyway, I thank those of you who haven't given up on me.  Thank you.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment