Friday, August 5, 2011

Insanity is scheduled daily

      It's Friday!  One exclamation point is all you get this week.  I just can't seem to get much enthusiasm up this morning.  I am a little tired and not feeling that great.  I also realized just how much I have left to do at the house before Tuesday.  Speaking of, I have Monday off to work on my house so this will have to hold you until Tuesday.  Here is what I have left, I have to re-organize my kitchen, attic, and shed, Pack about 20 boxes up into the attic, mow the yard, take the trash to the dump, make a trip to goodwill and clean and scrub the house.  And here is the schedule I have to work around.  At 6 pm today, my wife is going out with friends, Tomorrow I will be at the races with my sons (we planned this months ago), Sunday, we have church and a going away party for a good friend, and Monday evening at 4:30, my boys have swim lessons and soccer practice.  Not a heck of a lot of time to finish the house.  The good news is we have a plan and we should be able to do it.  The bad news was already published above.  I am not looking forward to it. 
      I am really looking forward to tomorrow.  A day at the races should be awesome.  Hopefully, my boys and I can meet our favorite drivers and get their autographs.  There may not be a lot of people there as this is also Seafair weekend (hydroplane races) in Seattle.  We'll see.  Not much else to say.  Keep things going and have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment