Thursday, August 11, 2011

Nothing worth mentioning.

       Just bought myself a new power supply.  It is slightly larger in capacity than the old one so it should last longer.  I am glad we did the shopping yesterday so I could find out the cause.  Now I just have to wait for it to arrive.  Maybe it will get here before Wednesday. 
        Now for the fun stuff.  I have no plans for the near future which means that my wife is coming up with something I need to do.  I am sure it is necessary and I probably forgot it, but that doesn't change that I don't know what it is right now.  I guess I will find out soon enough.  As for what I posted yesterday.  Turns out I had an old laptop in my house and thus got my wife access to Face Book again.  Still no email (amazing how hard it is to remember your password when you never use it).  This also means she can now catch up on my posts.  I still haven't decided if that is a good thing or not.  Guess I will find out when I get home.
          I don't have a lot of other things to say right now.  Nothing is pressing and I got my rant out on Tuesday.  Enjoy yourself and I will right again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment