Friday, August 19, 2011

Have a great weekend.

           So, my thumb is hurting less today, but my nose is stuffed up.  I just can't seem to get a break this week.  I have a camping trip with my boys this weekend and that should be fun.  Like I told my wife, if you want to know what this feels like, try not using your thumb on you dominant hand for a day.  Every time you put a little pressure on the tip, poke the spot with a handful of needles.  Every time you bump it, hit it with a hammer.  Do this all day and you get what it is like to live with my thumb.  Does serve as a useful reminder to not be stupid with sharp objects though.  This will also make setting up a tent interesting as well as the other things that go into a camping trip.  And that's the story of me today.  Glad I cleared that up.  Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment