Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A little bit of nothing

        Things just keep getting more interesting.  Based on what is on our schedule for the upcoming week, we will have 4 nights to get our house presentable for selling.  You never realize just how much stuff you accumulate until you try and make your house look like the perfect house keeper lives there.  I never noticed just how much stuff I had stacked on top of our dressers and pretty much every flat surface in the house.  I didn't even mention the floors we have to clean or the walls that need attention.  I need to mow and edge the lawn.  Looks like I will still have a few things left to do.  I am dreading the rest of this week.
       My two oldest had their first swim lessons yesterday and did well.  I am looking forward to them learning more.  We are planning on going to Great Wolf Lodge sometime later when they are better swimmers and we have the money in hand.
      Anyway, I am running out of things to write about right now and still have to figure out tomorrow's post.  Have a great day and don't work to hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment