Thursday, September 1, 2011

Another short post

           Today is a wierd day.  Looks like I won't be adding onto my story blog until at least Tuesday.  Today I have a lot to do here at work and thus won't be able to do anything on it.  Tomorrow, I hopefully will get off early so I can leave early for my camping trip.  In all, I am going to be a busy man for the next couple of days and then I will be disconnected from all technology until Monday as I don't have a smart phone nor a WiFi capable laptop.  I am fine with that as I will be camping and usually don't spend much time on the computer when I am at home anyway. 
            I really don't have much to discuss today.  Things are going well, so I have no reason to complain.  I'm a sailor, I can always find something to complain about, I just don't have anything worth complaining about.  Anyway, hope you have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment