Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Short post.

       So yesterday was interesting.  I auditioned for a part in this years musical.  We are doing "Annie!" and I auditioned for the part of Rooster.  I think I did OK, but I don't know.  There are enough parts that I will definitely be in the show, I just don't know if I will get the part I want.  Call backs are tonight and the final list comes out Wednesday.  Guess I just need a little patience.
     today should be fun.  I have dental in about 45 minutes.  It's just a cleaning and a check up.  It will be a pain but it is something I need.  Then I get to check and see if I have a call back when I get done and follow that up with the rest of the day at work.  Not much else is going on.  I really don't have much to say.  Thanks for reading and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment