Thursday, September 8, 2011

Whatever

      It was an interesting night last night.  Turns out I have been put in charge of games for Awana grades K-2.  Should be interesting.  We'll see what happens and how it works out.  Monday, I have tryouts for the Christmas musical (We're doing Annie this year) so my week is pretty much shot if I get the part.  We'll just have to see how it goes.  I still need to mow the lawn and put the camper away, I have 2 soccer games to go to on Saturday, and I am trying to get the house clean as well.  In other words, I just got busy, real busy.  Oh, and it is supposed to hit 90 this weekend.  Oh, well, you do what you have to.  Anyway, I have actual work to do for a change so I have to go.  Have a great day.  Thanks for letting me whine for a bit, I feel better.  Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment