Thursday, September 22, 2011

Short and pointless

          I really need to stop reading the news.  Very seldom does it include anything that doesn't anger or upset me.  Even if the article is good, the comments are off the wall and negative to the extreme.  It just means that I have to calm down afterward.  I need to try not to write my blog to soon after I read the news, but you know what they sell, bad news sells.
        I did get some good news the other day.  My brother in Law is with my sister and out of his home.  The church from my home town went and picked him up and brought him out.  He is sleeping better and will be getting the dental work he needs.  They still are trying to decide where they need to be and praying for God's guidance on it.  I just hope nothing happens to their house in Chattanooga while they are away. 
        Not much else is going on.  I really don't have a lot to say.  Since I ranted yesterday, I don't think it would be right for me to rant today.  I hope you all have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment