Thursday, September 15, 2011

Random thoughts on my son's birthday.

         Ten years ago today my Oldest son was born.  It is amazing what happens in ten years.  He has a lot going for him and I just want to tell him happy birthday.  Oh yeah, his mom also promised that, when he turned 10, he could play Halo with me.  Tonight, we kill us some Covenant scum.  Yes, dear, I know he has to finish his homework first.
         The joys of parenting.  Anyway, I now have something to look forward to.  I actually have to pick up a ton or two of pellets today.  Today is the last day of the sale and we need them for winter.  This also means I need to pick up a new tarp and some plastic sheeting.  Should be fun.  Busy night.  Hopefully, I get off early enough so I am not stuck doing this until 5pm.  It is what it is.  We'll see.
        Not much else going on though.  Thanks for following along.  I'll write more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment