Monday, June 20, 2011

Good morning and Good night

   It's 6:00am, do you know where your brain is?  If you're me, the answer is not really.  I have been up for almost 24 hours and now I get to go home and sleep for 6 then return here to work.  So this may be the only post you get today.  Not that this is much of a post.  Anyway, I hope everyone had a decent father's Day.  Mine was going good until about 9:30 last night when I left home to come to work.  Then it went rapidly down hill.  I have yet to have more than a single job on most nights I've worked overtime (I had one night when I had 3 jobs, otherwise one would be the most).  Tonight I had none.  Not one.  I don't mind working if I am here for a reason, but I hate coming in and doing nothing for 8 hours because a shop "might" have something.  It pretty much ruins my day.  And due to the current policy, I will be dead tired when I come in this afternoon.  Yup, off at 06:30 only to return at 13:30 (1:30pm for you non military types).  Well, I ought to sign off before I say something I will regret later.  Remember, there are 2 times when you shouldn't write your feelings, when you're exhausted or drunk.  That's it for now, have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment