Tuesday, June 28, 2011

If I drew a blank, Why are there words?

    I am kinda stuck on what to write today.  I think I hurt something yesterday with all my thinking.  Anyway, I realized that I failed to give my weekend update.  Turns out that I managed to finish the case I was working on Friday.  It turned out wonderfully.  Now I need to finish the roof.  In fact the rest of this week is going to be pretty busy.  I need to move the camper, which means stowing it then moving it.  Tomorrow, we are taking John out.  The roof needs done, still.  I really need to mow the yard, and Saturday is shot with doing the fireworks stand.  This is why I dislike swings.  By the time you wake up, you have less than 6 hours to eat 2 meals, get dressed, work, and spend time with the family, before you go to work.  It really does shorten the day.  At least working day shift, you only have to eat one meal and you don't have to wait on everyone to wake up and the day to warm a little before you go out to work.  Mowing dew soaked grass takes twice as long as waiting for the afternoon to mow.  Oh well.
    The really sad thing in all this is that I have no idea what we are doing with John tomorrow.  Since it will be over lunch and we have put ridiculously tight restraints on what we are spending, I really have no clue how to make it special.  It really shouldn't be a McDonald's then home thing, but I am really stuck on what to do.  We'll figure it out I suppose.
   Well, I really don't have much to say so I will end this with the usual.  May you have a wonderful evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment